Reimagine the nursery rhyme, "Jack and Jill went up the Hill". One sunny day, Jack and Jill went to the well at the top of the tallest hill. The pail of water was oh-so-heavy, Jack fell and oops! They both came down rolling and laughing!
Age suitability: 3+ years
How to Play
- Play with Jack/Jill’s face upwards.
- Sing and clap along with Jack & Jill! “Jack and Jill went up the Hill!”
How to Use
- Clean the surface before use.
- Remove the back sticker liner and press wall toy firmly on surface. Ensure that the ‘house’ is aligned at 90 degrees on the wall.
- Wait 2 hours before play.
Made With Love
Product meets and exceeds ASTM and EN standards.
Toys Stick Well On
Raw wood, painted wood, laminates and most smooth surfaces.
Don't Stick Well On
Textured painted walls, wallpaper and rough surfaces.
Easy to remove
It is easy to remove wall toys from any smooth surface without causing damage to the wall.
To remove: Peel from the top corner of the decal and bend it back over itself. Pull downwards carefully and slowly to avoid wall damage.
To reposition: Wall toys can be repositioned a few times (about 5-10 times, depending on the wall and the care taken when removing). Once removed stick the toy back on the film that it comes on. Or, immediately stick on the new wall-surface avoiding dust and grime.
L: 9.21in | 23.4cm
W: 2.36in | 6cm
H: 15in | 38cm
Weight: 0.48lbs | 217g
L: 11.5in | 29.1cm
W: 2.56in | 6.5cm
H: 16.5in | 41.8cm
Weight: 1.04lbs | 472g